Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Anybody know a safe way to treat decking that a rabbit goes on?

My next-door neighbour's rabbit spends his days on our decking, but I'd like to treat the wood since it hasn't been done for 6 years. The rabbit doesn't chew the decking, but I'm worried about fumes or poisons that might get on his fur.


** Obviously I'd let the treatment dry well before he was allowed back on the decking! **





I've considered oils (not good because need to be done twice yearly), wood preserver (poisonous?) and yacht varnish. Any thoughts?Anybody know a safe way to treat decking that a rabbit goes on?
How sweet of you to consider the little bunny rabbit! Try Thompson's ';Water-Seal';


Good luck. You're a good person.Anybody know a safe way to treat decking that a rabbit goes on?
Thompson's Water Seal Wood Protector ??

No comments:

Post a Comment