Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How can you rabbit proof your house?

I want to have my bunny inside, but I don't want her to scratch on the furniture and chew the cords.


How can I prevent this from happening?How can you rabbit proof your house?
Basically make sure all cords and electrical outlets are covered. I don't let my bunnies run around the house, I'm paranoid and I'm worried they'll get into something and harm themselves. I keep them in the kitchen, and I put a baby gate up.How can you rabbit proof your house?
I've been in rabbit rescue for years. The best thing to do with your cords is go to Wal-Mart or Target and get shower curtain covers, they are usually long white tubes. Just slide them over the wires and cut them to fit, that will prevent the rabbit from being able to chew on them. We've never had a problem with a bunny chewing on furniture but I'm sure the House Rabbit Society website might have some ideas for that.





Good Luck!
  • sunscreen protection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment