Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How can I reduce the suffering of someone with a rabbit allergy.?

My mom is allergic to rabbits but we just found that out and I already own a rabbit. I'm not willing to give it up because it wouldn't be right so is there anything i can do to make her suffer less. It is just a minor allergy. She gets congested but that's it. Any ideas would be fantastic. Like if i got an air filter would that help? thanks so much.How can I reduce the suffering of someone with a rabbit allergy.?
air filter would be great, keep p the rabit in a room with a door you can close(so rabbit dander doesn't get around the whole house) and windows you can open (so that rabbit dander doesn't choke up the room). Vacuum regularly, twice a week or better, and Benadryl.

No comments:

Post a Comment