Friday, May 14, 2010

Can I leave my rabbit at home for one full day?

i'm going on a trip..


i'm only staying for one night and one day = 24 hrs.


i have no one to check on him





my plan is to leave him food and water while i'm gone...


will he be okay?Can I leave my rabbit at home for one full day?
I would leave an extra thing of water and make sure he has a huge pile of hay that is 100% sure to last him, but he should be fine. I usually feed only once a day, check water and hay twice a day. So, he should be OK as long as he has enough hay and water.Can I leave my rabbit at home for one full day?
He should be fine if it is just 24 hours. When you go away for over that, you should see about finding someone to feed your rabbit while you are away. Rabbits don't like to eat stale food and some tend to like to tip their water bowls over.





Make sure you leave your rabbit in it's cage though. It's a bad idea to let a rabbit roam around the room while you are away from home. That is dangerous. The rabbit could get into electric chords or destroy furniture or carpet or other things in the room.
Yup, he'll be just fine, just give him an extra water bottle, or an extra lot of hay, and if he free grazes{Always has food, that's not measured} Than give him an extra dish of food too. If you let him roam around the house, then make sure everything is bunny proofed, and then just leave his cage doot open. Be sure theres not anything like wires that can harm him though.


I would also leave litter boxes, around the rooms that he can go into{If he's a roamer}


But, other than that he'll be fine!


Enjoy your day off!
he will be fine dont worry. just give him a little extra food and water and make sure that he wont get too hot or cold. have a great trip!
yes, if you let him room around the house then just leave his cage open for him to in and out of, thats what we do
he should be okay
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment