Friday, May 14, 2010

Is it true eating rabbit meat helps develop the beauty of a woman?

Chinese and french culture said so.Is it true eating rabbit meat helps develop the beauty of a woman?
there may be certan chemicals in the meat that are good for youIs it true eating rabbit meat helps develop the beauty of a woman?
i thank all who read this answer

Report Abuse



Rabbit won't do anything. The woman has to eat the cream of Sum Yung Gai.
I often eat rabbit meat (I'm French) and also raw horse meat, and, sorry to disappoint you : I find myself quite...average
No, but according to the japanese, the reason that korean women are beautiful is because they eat kimchee.
i don't think so.
who knows.....i wouldn't touch a rabbit after what i saw during my childhood. i use to live in Italy and my landlord was a farmer and hunter. one day i was in my living room watching Bambi and when it was over i went out to play and i saw a rabbit running out in the fields and i was so excited i yelled out ';look look its thumper'; well 2 seconds later one of those old bear traps killed it. then my landlord walked over and skinned and gutted it. yea so that's why i don't eat rabbit.
i think bugs bunny would object
No, That is just folklore because beauty is only found in two forms one the eye of the beholder two in God's presence.
That depends on whether or not you prefer buck teeth.
Probably not, besides not many foods make you look good after dating them anyway right?

No comments:

Post a Comment