Friday, May 14, 2010

My 5 year old rabbit has started laying down today which he never does and he is shaking from time to time?

He is always been healthy without any problems. His eyes are clear, and his ears are up. I do not know if he ate something he wasnt supposed to or ?? any ideas would help.My 5 year old rabbit has started laying down today which he never does and he is shaking from time to time?
I actaully have 4 rabbits myself and one of them is very very ill and is in the hopital. The symtoms you said are exactly like my rabbits. I would go ASAP to the vet. are an animale hospital near you. I really hope he will be alright soon. :)My 5 year old rabbit has started laying down today which he never does and he is shaking from time to time?
He needs to go to the vet ASAP. Call and schedule an appointment for today.
get him to a vet, asap, the shaking is not a good sign. Good Luck.
I had a rabbit that did the same thing. He was having small seizures. Please take your bunny to the vet ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment