Sunday, January 24, 2010

Do you have any experiences or stories about your rabbit/bunny that are heartwarming/funny?

I have a dwarf rabbit and plenty of memories along with her.


Do you have any great ones to share?Do you have any experiences or stories about your rabbit/bunny that are heartwarming/funny?
My free range house rabbit has taken to ';sneak attacks'; lately. If somebody is sitting on the couch or lying in bed, you know, reading, sleeping...he'll jump not just onto the furniture but right onto your stomach. It scared me the first few times he jumped into my lap when I was watching TV, but I've gotten used to it...although many a nap has been ruined by the unexpected pleasure of having a rabbit land on my face.





And he's a little guy, too - it's pretty unbelievable how high he can jump.Do you have any experiences or stories about your rabbit/bunny that are heartwarming/funny?
My mini rex baby, she got out of her cage, I found her eating out of the rabbit food bowl!!!!!!!! She obviously went strait there!!!

Report Abuse



I have a grey dwarf lop eared male bunny called Biffy, one day, i was cleaning his hutch while he played on the patio.......i stopped for a while for a cuppa, but he suddenly got really impatient with me, and in his little mouth, he picked up the dutpan, followed by the brush, and dropped them into my hands as if to say ';Stop Slacking, and get on with cleaning my house!';..........it was very cute and very funny!
You know those plants in the ground that leave these poky things? Well my rabbit stepped on one and was trying to get it out of her foot, and her foot was in her mouth, and she fell over with her foot still in her mouth, and her eyes got all wide lol

No comments:

Post a Comment