Sunday, January 24, 2010

How much approx. will it cost to clip my rabbit's nails at the vets?

I would do it myself, but I can't pick her up, let alone get her on her back.





I live in Georgia, if that helps the matter any.How much approx. will it cost to clip my rabbit's nails at the vets?
Probably $5-10 each time.


Make sure you go to a rabbit savvy vet. They know how to handle rabbits. Other vets may not and could hurt your rabbit. A pet store may not know much about rabbits either.


Ask your vet to show you how to clip the nails. A set of nail clippers costs about $10 and will last a while with a rabbit. Getting someone to help you will be a huge help in making nail clipping stress free.





If you can't pick her up, how are you going to get her to the vet? How much approx. will it cost to clip my rabbit's nails at the vets?
approx 10$ that is my best guess.you might be able to get your rabbit's nails cliped at the groomer at petsmart.
Probably like $10
I wouldn't think more than $15.
  • sunscreen protection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment