Friday, January 22, 2010

How much does it cost, monthly, to own a rabbit?

I really want to get a rabbit as a pet but I'm not sure if we can afford it. So can you tell me how much the bedding, litter, food, and hay costs? Thanks in advance.How much does it cost, monthly, to own a rabbit?
Aside from the cage and rabbit and all that start up costs I pay between $30-$50 a month for litter (I don't use bedding except a baby blanket), food, hay, chew toys, vet checkups (this is 2-3 times a year unless there is an emergency)





I would really really recommend getting a vet fund in place before even considering getting a rabbit. One of my rabbit just had her ear split open and if I wouldn't have had a vet fund it probably would have gotten infected and turned into something way way more serious.





http://www.rabbit.org


http://www.binkybunny.comHow much does it cost, monthly, to own a rabbit?
well im a rabbit owner and when i got my rabbit i payed $40.00 plus taxes just for the rabbit i payed for everything else the food is about $5.00 dpends on how big ummmm..... the water thing and food bowl is like $10.00 together i bought a cage for $60.00 but it was pretty big the bigger the more the smaller the less ummm and for the litter i just used newspaper Hope i helped =)

No comments:

Post a Comment