Friday, January 22, 2010

How can i rabbit proof things that are made from wood?

I let my dwarf rabbit run loose in my bedroom when i am only home and i caught him red handed chewing at my bedframe,desk,nightstand and dresser and i need some suggestions what i can use to cover the legs up on those things upHow can i rabbit proof things that are made from wood?
They make Bitter Apple Spray.. I have bunnies and they chewed on my bed until I sprayed that on there. It is 100% safe for you bunny! But you have to spray it regularly because the smell and the taste will wear off!





OR





Spray perfume or body spray on a paper towel and wipe the area really good.. This is also safe for your bunny and alot cheaper than having to buy the other.. You can get the cheap body spray and it works just as good. But the same with this.. you have to keep doing it..





OR





Rub a little of Pure Lemon Oil.. which is also safe and this scent lasts longer than the perfume..





Also, try training your bunny not to do it and this is how..


Get a spray water bottle and when your bunny gets near something that will hurt it or chewing on doing something that is a NO NO spray one or two times while in the act! This is how I trained mine to stop chewing because I got tired of spending money on all of the things above!How can i rabbit proof things that are made from wood?
Wrap something around it.
put vinegar on it

No comments:

Post a Comment