Saturday, January 23, 2010

What do you prefer for the name of my rabbit?

I am getting a rabbit and i don't know which name i like better its a boy so i narrowed it down to 2. Either Moose or Mickey. Which one do you prefer. Please help me.What do you prefer for the name of my rabbit?
Why not take both and call him Mickey Moose?What do you prefer for the name of my rabbit?
Depends on the way your rabbit looks. or u can think of both names and what they remind you of. which ever thought is happier, name the rabbit! it also depends on the personality. fyi: i like the name moose better
mickey is sooo cute haha..





mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AopXs8_fYp1i59c8LGylU3Tsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081130145942AA5U9eG
MOOSE!!!





I was going to name my rabbit that before I got it. Turns out it already had a name.
Moose!


thats adorable!
I think that ';Buggs'; just of goes together with Bunny. Or even Hop-a-Long. How about that?
Moose... Mickey is quite overused and common. How about Nibble.
moose so wen you say its name you can say ';moooooose!';
Moose is adorable!
I think moose would be cute for a tiny rabbit. Mickey (rabbit) is cute too.
defiantly moose that's an awsome name for a rabbit =]
Moose if he's brown but if he has mutiple colors def mickey
Mickey
Mickey
Mickey!
MICKEY
it has to be moose as mickey is a mouse.
Moose. Awesome name, more creative than Mickey. :D
definatly Moose!!!!! thats sooo cute!
~neither~ sori,they just dont seem like rabbit names
mickey try something more original tho :)
Mickey is really cute :]
Mooickey
Moose is so damn cute.


And I bet you end up calling him Moosey a lot!
They're both cute but I think Mickey!


Double barrel it and call him Mickey Moose!
Bunny
Moose, it's funny :)
mickey





but i really like perry
mickey moose is just to ';big'; i mean its a rabbit for crying out loud!
Moooooose :)


awww
How about Moosey??


$-)

No comments:

Post a Comment