Friday, January 22, 2010

How can I remove wee stains of an indoor rabbit cage?

I've tried scrubbing it with soapy water and disinfectant but it doesn't work!


Can someone tell me what i can use to get rid of them that wont harm my rabbit?





Thanks!!How can I remove wee stains of an indoor rabbit cage?
White vinegar is the answer to your problem. Pour in a little bit and let it sit for a minute or two. Wipe it off and the urine scones will disappear. Make sure you wash the cage with soapy water again, because vinegar will irritate the skin of your rabbit.





White vinegar can also be used to get urine out of rabbit fur. I keep a gallon of white vinegar in my barn for all my rabbits. White vinegar is a God send for stains.How can I remove wee stains of an indoor rabbit cage?
Hi there.





I have the same problem. I suggest you get some lemon juice and a toothbrush or scrubbing brush. Then squirt some lemon juice onto the stained area and wait about 15 minutes. Then you need to get the brush and scrub. It works a treat! The lemon juice will not harm your bunny because it is a natural source of acid.





I hope I helped you out - good luck with the stains and your rabbit :)
hey,


i have the same problem with my bunny rabbit, so what i did was i went out and bought a little tooth brush (you can also use your old tooth brush) and some lemon juice. lemon is a natural acid so it wont harm your rabbit. so if you pour a little bit (about a table spoon is normaly enough but if you need more then use more) and let it sit for about 10 minutes and then with a little brushing it will come off! hope that helps :)
Clear vinegar works a treat, just dip a cloth in some clear vinegar and rub, it comes off like magic. For more stubborn stains dip a toothbrush in the vinegar and give it a quick scrub.





It is best to open the door for a few hour afterwards as it can smell quite strong

No comments:

Post a Comment