Friday, January 22, 2010

Wanting to sell rabbit poop as manure what do I need to know?

I have some rabbits and they poop alot and my friend told me I can sell there poop as manure and I was wondering what do I need to do before selling it? and info about it. if you need more information I'll add it.Wanting to sell rabbit poop as manure what do I need to know?
If you know anybody who farms earthworms they love rabbit manure. I think all you need to do to sell it is find a buyer. I would go to local farmer's markets and talk to the people there. If they are not interested in buying any they might be willing to trade for some fresh produce. Another thing to consider is how will you package it. It could be an excellent way to reuse the feed bags. Rabbit manure can be used as fertilizer without composting it first. It is high in nitrogen but unlike most manures it releases it slowly and doesn't burn plants.Wanting to sell rabbit poop as manure what do I need to know?
It's high in nitrogen, have to mix with fresh dirt, if they put ir right on there plants it will burn them out and kill em, I never sold it, but I would create a mixing pile, turning it over with dirt/compost, then the next year putting it on the garden..

No comments:

Post a Comment