Monday, January 18, 2010

There is a plant growing in my rabbit's cage?

there is a small pile of dirt( old food remains, hay , poop,) in my rabbit's cage. i was just cleaning his cage and i realized there was lots of grass like things sticking up from it. it definitely was NOT grass, and it had little roots. the bottom is white and goes light green at the top. does anyone have any idea about what the heck is growing in my rabbit's cage? or why it was growing there?There is a plant growing in my rabbit's cage?
My best guess would be that it got in there with the hay. Probably a seed from some of the hay ( or a weed in the hay) got in there, and found that perfect place to put down roots. Rabbit droppings and decaying matter would give it excellent nourishment!There is a plant growing in my rabbit's cage?
Seeds can blow in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment