Monday, January 18, 2010

When my rabbit licks me is just looking for salt or does it mean it loves me?

My rabbit that is two months old always licks my hand when i pet her and I've read that this means they love you but then i also read that they just like the salt. Which is it?When my rabbit licks me is just looking for salt or does it mean it loves me?
Grooming is a very high compliment in rabbit language.


Consider yourself loved. :)When my rabbit licks me is just looking for salt or does it mean it loves me?
Well I have a cat that is over 16 years old and he also licks me, but not always. From what I have observed he is licking me out of respect and friendliness. When ever I give him a good scratch he ';returns the favor'; buy licking my hand. So I believe that cats and i guess rabbits lick their owner out of respect and kindness. Thats what I think. Also he never licks me when he is a bad mood.
well i have a pet rat and she does the same thing... and i think it means that theyr trying to clean u.. because they always clean themselfs, but also if u have and food scent still left on you, then they'll want to lick you. haha
Your rabbit secretly hates you.


We had a massive as D 'n' M


It told me.


It just wants the salt.





Now you know.





Byebye.





:)
it could be either...


feed him and then see if he still


does, if he still does he luvs ya .. if


he doesnt get a new 1 haha.. jks..
It's the salt. Trust me. It's the salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment