Saturday, January 16, 2010

How can i train my mini rex rabbit to do tricks like sitting or playing fetch?

I got a new trick rabbit and I want to learn how to do some tricks.How can i train my mini rex rabbit to do tricks like sitting or playing fetch?
Rabbits really are that smart (maybe it's the owner).





You can 'clicker' train your rabbit. This book is a good guide. http://www.clickerbunny.com/





Teaching them to sit like a dog probably isn't going to happen because of their body build. However standing up on their hind legs on que, that's possible. Mine does it.





He also will get up on a step stood with the clicker training.





Good luck getting them to play fetch with you. Mine steals stuff from me like pieces of mail, and runs away. He knows it's a game and I will chase him.





I'm so happy to see someone that actually wants to spend time with their bun and know that they are not just a cage animal. Good luck to you, contact met @yahoo.com if you have any questions.How can i train my mini rex rabbit to do tricks like sitting or playing fetch?
Rabbits really aren't that smart, just so you know. You can try, though!
tricks? well u could tech it how to do a flip just move a treat in a fliping way

No comments:

Post a Comment