Saturday, January 16, 2010

Where is the best place that I could find parts for my old VW Rabbit diesel?

...Such as cylinder heads, fuel injector pumps, valves, engines, injectors, cam, cranks, pretty much anything for rebuilding the motor. Any good place that provides VOLKSWAGEN DIESEL parts would be acceptable. Thanks for helping!Where is the best place that I could find parts for my old VW Rabbit diesel?
Try rabbitparts.comWhere is the best place that I could find parts for my old VW Rabbit diesel?
umm try www.craigslist.com, it's an online trading post they might have something.
Go to your local book store and get a Dune-buggies %26amp; Hot VW's magazine.





This deals mostly with older Beetles, but there are a lot of advertisers that you can contact.
I did a rebuild on my 81 Rabbit with a kit from Autozone,but they are very limited on what they have access to, so I have three other places that will have anything you will need.


VW Mart.com and Auto-Parts-Wholesale.com both of these places have good prices on new parts


Parts Place Inc.will have new and also used parts,they also have a phone line for trouble shooting problems.As far as I know they don't have a website so here's their phone number and address.


Parts Place Inc.2300 N.Opdyke Rd. Auburn Hills,Mi.48326


1-248-373-2300


call and have them send you a diesel catalog
Http://www.bowwowautoparts.com
GERMAN EBAY.................OR YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT BRIAN.G.MOODY@US.ARMY.MIL IM STATIONED IN GERMANY

No comments:

Post a Comment