Monday, January 18, 2010

Where can I buy a Giant German Lop Rabbit?

Looking for ages and seeking a breeder willing to sell.Where can I buy a Giant German Lop Rabbit?
Search the Internet? It's amazing what you can find there.Where can I buy a Giant German Lop Rabbit?
Pet shop
I would check at a state fair. They usually have reasonable prices and sometimes healthier animals than breeders. I have owned many rabbits in the past and never had a healthier one than the one I purchased at my state fair.
www.thebrc.org
ive wanted one for ages...their extemly hard to get ive looked on the net before and couldnt find sellers. could ask your local pet supplies do they no any contacts of german giant breeders.


good luck
right now the only place is in Germnay. I know thery're selling them to North Korea a food supply.
Try a rabbit rescue place before you buy. They are always looking for people to love bunnies!! google search rabbit rescue. If you want any more info mail me.
In Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment